Approval | Shanghai Urban Rail Transit Phase III Construction Plan (2018-2023) was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission
Shanghai Development and Reform Commission:
We have received documents such as the "Request for Approval of Shanghai Rail Transit Recent Construction Planning (2017-2025)" (Shanghai Development and Reform City  113) and the "Report on the Revision of Shanghai Urban Rail Transit Recent Construction Planning (2018-2023)" (Shanghai Development and Reform City  55). The Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction has been studied and merged, and now approves the following.
1. In order to meet the requirements of Shanghai's new urban master plan, build an outstanding global city and a socialist modern international metropolis, promote the coordinated development of urban space and rail transit system, we agree to the third phase of Shanghai's urban rail transit construction plan, which includes the construction of Line 19, Line 20, Line 21, Line 23, Line 13 and Line 1. Nine projects, including extension line, airport contact line, Jiamin line and Chongming line, are planned for 2018-2023.
2. In the process of planning implementation, we should coordinate the process of urban development, construction conditions and financial situation in accordance with the principles of modernity, safety, efficiency, green and economy, and advance the project construction in an orderly manner according to our ability. Strengthen the comprehensive three-dimensional development of urban rail transit hub and promote the sustainable development of urban rail transit.
3. The construction projects in this period should be well planned and connected with Hongqiao Airport, Pudong Airport, Hongqiao Railway Station, Shanghai South Railway Station and Shanghai East Railway Station. To coordinate urban rail transit with high-speed railway, intercity railway and other planning and layout, to do a good job of transfer design, improve the safety and convenience of passenger travel.
4. Examine and approve (approve) projects in strict accordance with approved construction plans and authority. Capital construction plans shall not be changed at will. Before approval, qualified third-party organizations should be entrusted to carry out project evaluation, establish a system of publicity and information disclosure, and do a good job in risk prevention of social stability. The project approval documents are copied to our committee, and the progress of the project construction is reported in time as required. In accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and requirements of the state, the bidding and bidding behavior shall be standardized.
5. Effectively guard against local government debt risks. Local financial investment shall be strictly implemented in accordance with the requirements of planning approval, and shall be incorporated into the local budget expenditure plan annually, so that project construction can be started only when conditions are met. To establish a sustainable and stable guarantee mechanism for construction funds, the project financing mode and sources of funds shall not be adjusted at will. It is strictly prohibited to replace financial funds with debt funds, to strictly implement the sources of repayment of financing funds, and to strictly prohibit borrowing through financing platform companies or illegal disguised forms. Our committee will carry out special checks with relevant parties on the implementation of project funds, etc.
6. Effectively guarantee the quality and operation safety of urban rail transit projects. We should do a good job in urban rail transit engineering design with high standards and strengthen the overall management and supervision of project construction. We attach great importance to the operation safety of urban rail transit. In the preliminary work of feasibility study and design of the project, we should fully consider the operation safety and service requirements. In the operation stage, rail transit operation enterprises should strengthen the operation safety management and do a good job in training and reserving the personnel of urban rail transit.
Seventh, the main body of rail transit operation should further strengthen passenger service and cost management, improve operational efficiency and service level, enhance operational and revenue capacity, and realize the sustainable operation of rail transit.
8. Invite your committee to strengthen supervision and inspection in the construction process with the relevant departments, and do a good job of post-evaluation and completion acceptance of the project in accordance with the relevant provisions, and timely dispose of violations found, and report to our committee in case of major problems
II. Construction Planning
(1) Construction plan
Construction of Line 19, Line 20, Line 21, Line 23, Line 13 West Extension, Line 1 West Extension Line 6 metro lines and airport contact lines, Jiamin Line, Chongming Line 3 municipal railways, with a total length of 286.1 km. After the completion of the project, 27 lines and 1154 km of rail transit network (including 342 km of municipal railway) were formed.
From Hongjian Road Station to Baoyang Road Station, Line 19 has a length of 44.5 kilometers and 32 stations, with an investment of 60.524 billion yuan and a construction period of 6 years.
The first phase of line 20 is from Jinchang Road Station to Gongqing Forest Park Station. The line is 19.8 kilometers long and 16 stations are set up. The investment is 39.354 billion yuan. The construction period of the project is 6 years.
The first phase of Line 21 is from Chuansha Road Station to Dongjing Road Station. The line is 28.0 kilometers long and 16 stations are set up. The investment is 36.956 billion yuan. The construction period of the project is 6 years.
The first phase of line 23 is from Minhang Development Zone Station to Shanghai Stadium Station. The line is 28.0 kilometers long and 22 stations are set up. The investment is 33.729 billion yuan. The construction period of the project is 6 years.
The West Extension Project of Line 13 is from Zhuguang Road Station to Jinyun Road Station. The line is 9.8 kilometers long and has five stations. The investment is 12.629 billion yuan. The construction period of the project is five years.
The West Extension Project of Line 1 extends one station from Xinzhuang Station to the west, realizing transfer with Jiamin Line. The line is 1.2 kilometers long and has one station, with an investment of 3.575 billion yuan, and the construction period of the project is four years.
From Hongqiao hub to Shanghai East Railway Station, the airport connecting line project is 68.6 kilometers long and has nine stations, with an investment of 48.054 billion yuan and a construction period of 6 years.
From Jiading North Station to Xinzhuang North Station, the Jiamin Railway Project is 41.6 kilometers long with 15 stations, with an investment of 37.101 billion yuan and a construction period of 6 years. From Jinji Road Station to Yuan Road Station, the Chongming Line project is 44.6 kilometers long and has eight stations with an investment of 26.426 billion yuan. The construction period of the project is five years.
(2) Major technical standards
Lines 19, 20, 21, 23 and 13 are grouped with six A-type vehicles with a maximum running speed of 80 km, and Line 1 is grouped with eight A-type vehicles with a maximum running speed of 80 km; Airport Contact Line and Jiamin Line are studied with eight CRHF-type EMUs with a maximum running speed of 160 km; Chongming Line is studied with 10 linear motor vehicles with a maximum running speed of 100 km. Li. In the planning implementation stage, we will further optimize the major technical standards and operational organization schemes, such as vehicle type and speed, to reserve space for development.
(3) Funding arrangements
Initially, the total investment of the project is estimated to be about 298.348 billion yuan, of which 45% is capital, totaling 134.257 billion yuan, which is borne by the municipal and district governments. Funds other than capital are financed by domestic bank loans.
(4) Implementation Guarantee
Recent construction projects are organized and implemented by the Shanghai Municipal Government, which formulates relevant policies and arranges special funds to ensure construction and normal operation. Combining with the process of urban development, we should grasp the rhythm and steadily promote project construction to ensure project quality and safety. In the process of planning implementation, attention should be paid to optimizing the comprehensive transportation connection, improving the overall efficiency and attractiveness of public transport; coordinating the relationship between rail transit construction and surrounding ecology, environment and construction projects, and thoroughly studying the problem of route selection in planning; special planning and design of land use and transportation connection around stations, focusing on controlling the construction land of depots and parking lots, and actively exploring. The way to ensure the sustainable development of urban rail transit by land development is proposed.